How about if you read them over and decide for yourself? You can probably guess what I think. Let us know what you think and why in the comments section below. I let you know some of what I think in response.
A Brain-Sourced 10 Commandments
1. Be open-minded and be willing to alter the beliefs your brain generates with new evidence.
3. The scientific method is the most reliable way for your brain to understand the natural world.
4. Every person has the right to control of their mind, body and brain.
5. God is not necessary to be a good person or to use your brain to live a full and meaningful life.
6. Be mindful of the consequences of all your actions and recognize that you must take responsibility for them, even though, very often, your malfunctioning brain made you do it.
7. Treat others as you would want them to treat you, and can reasonably expect them to want to be treated. Use the Theory of Mind function in your brain to think about their perspective.
8. We have the responsibility to consider others and their brains, including future generations.
9. There is no one brain-based right way to live.
Adapted with thanks from: http://bit.ly/1tksnLs (And a tip of the TPJ to Carl Haefling for the heads up).
Click HERE for the details.